At Bani Tour and Travels, we understand that travel plans can change unexpectedly. We strive to provide the best service possible to all our customers, which includes our refund policy.
Cancellation Policy: If you wish to cancel your travel plans, please inform us as soon as possible. Our cancellation policy is as follows:
- Cancellation made 15 days or more prior to the date of travel: 90% refund
- Cancellation made 7-14 days prior to the date of travel: 50% refund
- Cancellation made less than 7 days prior to the date of travel: No refund
Rescheduling Policy: If you need to reschedule your travel plans, please inform us as soon as possible. Our rescheduling policy is as follows:
- Rescheduling made 15 days or more prior to the date of travel: No additional charges
- Rescheduling made 7-14 days prior to the date of travel: 10% of the package cost
- Rescheduling made less than 7 days prior to the date of travel: 20% of the package cost
Refund Process: All refund requests will be processed within 15 working days of receiving the request. Refunds will be made through the same mode of payment used for the initial booking. If the payment was made through a credit card, the refund will be credited back to the same credit card. If the payment was made through cash or bank transfer, the refund will be made through bank transfer.
Exceptions: Please note that some tours, packages, or activities may have a different cancellation and refund policy. In such cases, the specific policy will be mentioned on the tour or package page. Additionally, Bani Tour and Travels reserve the right to cancel a tour or package due to unforeseen circumstances such as natural disasters, political unrest, or other similar reasons. In such cases, we will provide a full refund or offer an alternative tour or package.
We hope this refund policy provides you with the necessary information. If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.